Blogs > Lighten Up with Andrea

Andrea Muenker of Mentor said she's looking for the drive to get active and get control of her weight.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Positive Attitude

Our weigh in was on Saturday and we heard so many encouraging words from several individuals!  I returned home and prepared my grocery list which included many healthy foods.  I've tried to remove all those 'bad' foods from my home that just seem to call my name.  Sunday I had a great workout and spent some time prepping my food/meals for the week.  If I make sure my healthy foods are available and ready to eat then I shouldn't be tempted to stray.  Today I was focused on drinking water, I don't think I have ever drank 64 oz in a single day, but I did it today!!  Worked out again tonight, and I'm sure I will sleep well.  Really looking forward to the weeks ahead with my positive attitude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home