Blogs > Lighten Up with Andrea

Andrea Muenker of Mentor said she's looking for the drive to get active and get control of her weight.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Vitabot

I set up my Vitabot account today and it will be interesting to see how the program analyzes the food I eat, you know - the food that I believe is healthy!  Entering all those 'repeat' foods in the favorites section will be helpful in quickly entering my daily food intake.  Perhaps after a week or two of entries I will be able to identify on my own and make some changes based on what Vitabot tells me.  My thanks to Katelyn for the training session, and I'm looking forward to my meeting with Cori to help steer me in the right direction – the scale number going down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home