Blogs > Lighten Up with Andrea

Andrea Muenker of Mentor said she's looking for the drive to get active and get control of her weight.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Eating Out

Well, Valentine's Day was a bit of a challenge.  I had a great salad for lunch and ate my healthy snacks during the day.  Met up with a group of friends for dinner, and I am thrilled to say that I went with the best options on the menu.  I enjoyed a wonderful grilled chicken breast, steamed vegetables and cottage cheese.  My friends all ordered delicious entrees like ribs, prime rib, seafood fettucini alfredo, veal parmesan, etc.  All these dinners looked and smelled divine, but I was happy eating what I ordered.  I didn't even tempt myself with the warm bread and butter.  I even turned down chocolate candy offered afterward!  No guilt this evening for me, and I'm very proud of myself~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home