Blogs > Lighten Up with Andrea

Andrea Muenker of Mentor said she's looking for the drive to get active and get control of her weight.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

March!!!

Today starts a new month!  Spring officially starts in March, at least on the calendar!  My first weigh-in result showed that I'm on the right track.  At the grocery store this week I was reading the nutrition labels on packages and making good choices instead of just placing items in my cart.  Vitabot is helping to identify where my trouble areas are in my diet, this has been a great tool to use.

I started March with a nice workout at the gym.  I will be kicking up and changing up my workout routines this month.  My positive attitude is going strong!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home