Blogs > Lighten Up with Andrea

Andrea Muenker of Mentor said she's looking for the drive to get active and get control of her weight.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Habits

According to dictionary.com the definition of habit is: ‘an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary’.

 

I can honestly say I am developing some great habits: 

 

1) reading food nutrition labels (and better yet understanding them!);

 

2) working out at the gym – sometimes driving right from work as my bag is packed and in the car;

 

3) planning meals out for several days – at least in my head, and accounting for eating out for lunch or dinner.

 

These habits are becoming a lifestyle change that I am happy and excited about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home