Blogs > Lighten Up with Andrea

Andrea Muenker of Mentor said she's looking for the drive to get active and get control of her weight.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Songs

 

The initial Lighten Up 2014 weigh-in was January 18th and I was excited to participate in this contest.  A good challenge over a six-month period, I’m up for it!  On my 10 minute drive to LEAN Living I had the radio on, and guess what song was playing?  Helen Reddy’s ‘I Am Woman’


On February 22nd I was on my way once again to LEAN Living for our second weigh-in, and guess what song was playing?  Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’


Interesting to have these songs playing on my car radio at these seemingly random times.  Yes, of course I had the volume cranked up, and I was singing along!  So now that I have these songs stuck in your head the rest of the day, I hope they are as empowering and inspirational to you.  Can’t wait to hear what song will be playing today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home